8th Annual Nike 5meter Winter in the Tropics Water Polo Camp
The 8th Annual Nike 5meter Winter in the Tropics Water Polo Camp will be held December 27th – 30th, 2016 at Ransom in Coconut Grove. Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to work with the top players and coaches in the country!
The focus of the program will be in-water instruction on the fundamentals of the game. Fundamental passing, shooting, team and individual defense along with tactical discipline and individual aspects of the game will be discussed.
- Superior instruction from USA Olympians and College Coaches
- Olympians get in the pool with you to demonstrate and lead drills
- Low camper to instructor ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Position Specific Training for Drivers, Shooters, Goalies & 2 Meter Offense & Defense
- Goalies will work with Genai Kerr on all aspects of protecting the cage.
- and much, much more!
The regular cost for this 4 day camp is $495 per player. However, if we register as a group, each player will receive a $100 discount, making the cost $395 per player.
To be eligible for the discount, please fill out this registration form completely and bring it to practice no later than Thursday, December 15th.
If you register via the website on your own, or after the group deadline, you will not be eligible for the discount.
This is a great camp! We hope to see many of you participate.
Here is a link to the camp and registration form: